• Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

• LilGenius

• NBN93

• heartless

• mbutu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Life's ill, some-time's life might kill Vordul Mega, five digits grab mic's mic strike type ill Is life real? Yo akhi builds When life feels, like earth don't spin Whirlwinds mic blend Lifes at a stand-still, dangerous cuz man kills And still, cats visualize life ghetto like Born mind, sometime these cats see life Street life incomplete light and be like I'm a live life after this One crime, one line from the Mega-la Blow spine, everyone Knows the city's ill, cats kill Still black man holds nine Gotta chill star C-A.L.L.A.H Be the light of Shamar Work hard Shamar C-Cipher-A.L.L.A.H Adapt bars snatch stars and detach large, channels But our bar's handle might break mic's Vordul Megala the cannibal ate mic's Strive live live fuck five I want a hundred and eight mic's "Son, yo son did you see that kid yo? Yo, yo, Chill out man, chill out. Yo son did you, yo son he pulled it out..." Five digits cock biddy nine mili One floor shine silly Spun city one verbs hit milly Little girls spinnin' curls three sixty Livin' in in a world shitty Yo they spun young earth, now shitty And while 5-0 might shoot black head Nigga sorry I sold space suit to crack heads D.T's operate mechanically, po-po in slow-mo Black kids, locked away Attic key, plus one fourth pound of smoke flow While, lock head fabian Achmed Arabian Layin' in Bodeg holdin' drama a.k Spoke like as-salaam-a-opaque Chokin' vodka mixed with o.j Wig splits mad quick Spinnin' three six oh ways C 4 blew the door nuber eight Summer fate tank top wit a knot Number nine said run the place Took my girl, stereo, c.d plus the tape Yo star, don't wet that Fucked her face lets stuff the plays Jet back to santa cruz californ-i-a Peace to C-God locked up cat born nine ways Come home mad soon Live ill, life things just like little black girl got shot Damn it hurts when they spun earth filled with knots Gonna make a difference so we get locked Caught in the shit and losin' what we got Come on black E-qual-E-qual "Do you know that you're one of the few pradator species that preys even on itself?" And if there's crack in a basement Crack heads stand adjacent Anger displacement Two step arangements You were a still born baby Mother didn't want you, but you were still born Boy meets world, of course his pops is gone What you figga That chalky outline on the ground is a father figure So he steps to the next stencil, that's a hustler Infested with money and diamond cluster Lets talk in laymen terms Rotten apples and big worms Early birds and poachers New York is evil at it's core, so those who have more than them Prepare to be vic-tims Ate up by vultures, the politicians In a dog eat dog culture, that'll sick 'em Lack of mineral, we take it personal A pigeon can't drop shit if it never flew Every day is no frills, empty krills Broken 40 bottles and m.c's with skills I rest my head on 115 But miracles only happen on 34th, so I guess life is mean And death is the median And purgatory is the mode that we settle in "No doubt" I've got that Eve's Bayou sense of touch So I fought, to touch every hand of a fan to read their thoughts Battered wives, molested children Roaches on the floor, rats in the ceiling Cats walk around New York with two fillin's One is in their mouth the other, does the killin' I'm Vast Air, Kramer, top billin'

Главный админ O.the.R Life весь из себя крутой типа рэпер, а на самом деле он всего 1 альбом выпустил и хуеву тучу треков и гордится этим. Признаюсь я никода не пел этот злоебучий гимн я там просто для души постил.:)

точно не пел?

Life's ill, some-time's life might kill Vordul Mega, five digits grab mic's mic strike type ill Is life real? Yo akhi builds When life feels, like earth don't spin Whirlwinds mic blend Lifes at a stand-still, dangerous cuz man kills And still, cats visualize life ghetto like Born mind, sometime these cats see life Street life incomplete light and be like I'm a live life after this One crime, one line from the Mega-la Blow spine, everyone Knows the city's ill, cats kill Still black man holds nine Gotta chill star C-A.L.L.A.H Be the light of Shamar Work hard Shamar C-Cipher-A.L.L.A.H Adapt bars snatch stars and detach large, channels But our bar's handle might break mic's Vordul Megala the cannibal ate mic's Strive live live fuck five I want a hundred and eight mic's "Son, yo son did you see that kid yo? Yo, yo, Chill out man, chill out. Yo son did you, yo son he pulled it out..." Five digits cock biddy nine mili One floor shine silly Spun city one verbs hit milly Little girls spinnin' curls three sixty Livin' in in a world shitty Yo they spun young earth, now shitty And while 5-0 might shoot black head Nigga sorry I sold space suit to crack heads D.T's operate mechanically, po-po in slow-mo Black kids, locked away Attic key, plus one fourth pound of smoke flow While, lock head fabian Achmed Arabian Layin' in Bodeg holdin' drama a.k Spoke like as-salaam-a-opaque Chokin' vodka mixed with o.j Wig splits mad quick Spinnin' three six oh ways C 4 blew the door nuber eight Summer fate tank top wit a knot Number nine said run the place Took my girl, stereo, c.d plus the tape Yo star, don't wet that Fucked her face lets stuff the plays Jet back to santa cruz californ-i-a Peace to C-God locked up cat born nine ways Come home mad soon Live ill, life things just like little black girl got shot Damn it hurts when they spun earth filled with knots Gonna make a difference so we get locked Caught in the shit and losin' what we got Come on black E-qual-E-qual "Do you know that you're one of the few pradator species that preys even on itself?" And if there's crack in a basement Crack heads stand adjacent Anger displacement Two step arangements You were a still born baby Mother didn't want you, but you were still born Boy meets world, of course his pops is gone What you figga That chalky outline on the ground is a father figure So he steps to the next stencil, that's a hustler Infested with money and diamond cluster Lets talk in laymen terms Rotten apples and big worms Early birds and poachers New York is evil at it's core, so those who have more than them Prepare to be vic-tims Ate up by vultures, the politicians In a dog eat dog culture, that'll sick 'em Lack of mineral, we take it personal A pigeon can't drop shit if it never flew Every day is no frills, empty krills Broken 40 bottles and m.c's with skills I rest my head on 115 But miracles only happen on 34th, so I guess life is mean And death is the median And purgatory is the mode that we settle in "No doubt" I've got that Eve's Bayou sense of touch So I fought, to touch every hand of a fan to read their thoughts Battered wives, molested children Roaches on the floor, rats in the ceiling Cats walk around New York with two fillin's One is in their mouth the other, does the killin' I'm Vast Air, Kramer, top billin'

ну нахуя?

ты не прав!

Кто там у вас придумал гимн этот хуинный вставлять в каждую паблу и кто его ПЕЛ!?

ахаха, я тоже вспомнил внезапно. Было дело, качал как-то что-то оттуда, после того раза решил на других ресурсах искать лучше :lol:

сейчас с респекты вообще качаю очень мало, дай Бог альбом в месяц... в основном просто посредством сайта мониторю что нового вышло или старое что есть интересное. А, ну винилрипы всякие ещё тяну, ибо их впадлу искать, а тут качаю по мере поступления...

Еее. Айм бэк мазафакеры. Всем привет!

Здорово, Тони! :D Где был? В запое? :ph34r:

Главный админ O.the.R Life весь из себя крутой типа рэпер, а на самом деле он всего 1 альбом выпустил и хуеву тучу треков и гордится этим. Признаюсь я никода не пел этот злоебучий гимн я там просто для души постил.:)

Тони, не хочешь гимн всея респекты забацать? :ph34r:

Изменено пользователем elCT

точно, я ж и забыл уже... Как давно это было :D

вот кстати да. Отличный вариант по моему :lol:

хотя не, не интересно :D

Как дела, тихиро? Не родила? ээээ... Поговорите со мной кто-нибудь, а то я заебался экзамен учить, устал :wacko:

Говорю говорю...

А я вот думаю что залить то на сайт...

Не знаю даже чем обрадывать... :ph34r:

Говорю говорю...

А я вот думаю что залить то на сайт...

Не знаю даже чем обрадывать... :ph34r:

Поподземней чего-нибудь.

хотя не, не интересно :D

Как дела, тихиро? Не родила? ээээ... Поговорите со мной кто-нибудь, а то я заебался экзамен учить, устал :wacko:

родила, милок, родила :rolleyes:

Много всего...в основном в качестве...

Есть предложения?

Есть! Залей Sonnyjim - The Psychonaut LP. желательно в качестве!